Remember the time when you were in school and studying Social Sciences or Physics and you thought to yourself: ‘How on earth will this be useful to me one day?’. Commercial Law is not that kind of subject! In fact, in my opinion, Commercial Law is one of the more practical subjects in any Law Degree (even if you’re not planning on becoming a lawyer!).
This course is made specifically for LL.B and Law students who are (a) currently following or (b) plan on starting their studies in Commercial Law.
I have structured the videos in the following manner and I urge you to go through them in order. As this is part of a larger course, which I offer on Udemy, I have included a coupon code to download the complete course, which includes:
- 2+ Hours of Video Lessons (just like these!)
- 75+ Pages of Case Summaries
- Complete Spider Graphs for all the topics covered (think of them as mindmaps, for Law!)
So,… Let’s begin! ?
2. Agency: Introduction
3. Agency by Estoppel
4. Agency by Ratification
5. Agency by Necessity
6. Sale of Goods: Introduction
7. Sale of Goods: Definitions
8. Sale of Goods: Types of Goods
9. Sale of Goods: Types of Acts
10. Sale of Goods: Passing of Property
12. Sale of Goods: Transfer of Title
To continue with the rest of the course, which includes Case Summaries and Spider Graphs along with more video lessons, follow the link below:
Have Fun. Stay Safe and… Obey the Law!